[cisco-voip] Resolving Sectigo root expiration affecting MRA

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:54:56 EDT 2020

Yeah, good question. Certificate monitor in cucm (and others) is really
handy for this, but I've also seen it fail due to a defect.

I wonder if the one cisco is using in cucm (and others) is the #8 one
listed in this article:
https://geekflare.com/monitor-ssl-certificate-expiry/

Either way, there's a few other cloud and on-prem solutions mentioned in
that link.