[cisco-voip] vCUBE Experiences

UC Penguin gentoo at ucpenguin.com
Wed Jun 3 18:43:18 EDT 2020

Slightly OT.

Recently purchased and stood up some SBCs for a MS Team integration. CUBE wasn’t an option as the feature wasn’t out of beta.

I’ve been happy with the Ribbon SWe virtual platform. It seems easier to manage/support than CUBEs.

I’m generally happy with a command line however CUBEs just seem more cumbersome.