[cisco-voip] 7900 Factory Reset w/out connecting to the network

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Mon Jun 8 18:29:48 EDT 2020

I had assumed the working state of the phone when finished wasn’t important here given scrapping them out.

Otherwise the second one will leave you with a bad time if you’re not setup to repair the phone when you do that. The first one shouldn’t but its been a long time since I’ve been near one of these to know if it retains any last good configuration