[cisco-voip] CUC Speech Connect Ports

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jun 22 16:24:28 EDT 2020

Are you talking ‘bout the voice activated auto attendant?

If so, we investigated and stopped a project for the amount of work necessary to get it working in our environment.

At the time you could only search mailboxes or a contact list, not both. Because we had more than just mailboxes, we went with contact list.

There was no way to update the list at the time so it was a delete all and recreate via csv or something like that.

I think the interpretation was ok. So was saying the names. But your stuck with what you got. No grammar updates.

So Guelph would be “gwelp” no matter what.

We ended up going with Nuance. Which has announced EOS at end of next year I believe.

We might revisit connection.

Sent from my iPhone