[cisco-voip] Expressway MRA registrations

SK cciecollab2017 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:58:04 EDT 2020

Thank you all for your help.

I noticed that there are multiple entries of the same device under the
unified communications — > provisioning sessions tab .is it incorporating
all the lines on the device ?
 If so , The max limit for small and medium is 2500 proxy sessions .
Would that mean 2500 devices or such sessions including all lines on the
devices .