[cisco-voip] Jabber client missing Advanced Settings

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Mon Mar 23 16:37:01 EDT 2020

>From my research the same thing but we are just using a USB stick and
installed the msi.     Looks like we may have to do the Microsoft ORCA msi
thing which I am totally unfamiliar with.

Lelio how is everything in Guelph?  Alberta is reeling for sure under this
and everything else.

Terry

Terry Oakley

Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services

Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N
5H5

work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034