[cisco-voip] CUCM Interop with MS Teams

Gr ccie grccie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:29:18 EDT 2020

I am looking at something similar. Have a whole mix of deskphones, jabber, cisco team, m/s teams, in the client’s environment. Just wondering how your landscape looks like and how well it works for calling between cisco-Microsoft and PSTN.

Do you have a mix of teams + Desk-phones + jabber at user end or purely MS Teams client and backend Cisco ?

Thanks

Thanks,
Terry