[cisco-voip] Migration from CUCM/UCXN/UCCX 8.5 to 12.5

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:33:55 EDT 2020

Easy

1. Clearly it's "-pt"
2. FQDN or die
3. Design specific, but generally no, just so you can predict which
resource will be used easier
4. Obviously yes, it's superior in 90% of cases unless you're doing geo-sme
5. SIP or die
6. Documented as lower case. End. of. story.

"Hostname must be in lower case and the character limit is 24 characters."
Source:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_5/install/guide/uccx_b_125install-and-upgrade-guide/uccx_b_125install-and-upgrade-guide_chapter_00.html#reference_6AA69DFAE265C92FB0D4AAC7D2FDCA35