[cisco-voip] call redirect to external number is sometimes failing

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:02:54 EST 2020

I agree with you, it does not seem to be a CSS/PT issue, since the call
routes some of the time.

Have you taken a look at the logs on CUCM yet?  Did you know you can throw
the logs into Cisco Solution Analyzer <https://cway.cisco.com/csa/> for a
quick check?

Have you checked the PSTN Voice Gateway to see if the bad calls even hit it?