[cisco-voip] Keeping my phone clean in the age of Covid-19 and other nasty germs

Charles Goldsmith w at woka.us
Thu Sep 24 10:47:26 EDT 2020

Thankfully I don't have to deal with that, but if it were me, I'd ask my
management/HR to get involved, get the CDC suggested methods (assuming you
are in the US), and let them draft a policy and implement it.

This is all primarily to CYA, because you don't want to be blamed for
anything that arises.