[cisco-voip] moving jabber client between clusters for support?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Apr 28 10:26:12 EDT 2021

I may not understand exactly what you're trying to do, but, I think that will come out during discussion.

I have a production cluster and a development cluster.

To switch between the clusters (and to switch users) I have had to do two things:

  *   Create a new service discovery domain with the appropriate servers listed (including development expressway cluster)
  *   Ensure I use the UDS disabled switch when installing Jabber (this allows for different userIDs to be used)

I know there are a few parameters out there that allow you to push the domain out, but I'm not 100% sure how that works to be honest. Especially because it sounded like they were meant to be done at install time. And still required a domain to be set.

Let the games begin!