[cisco-voip] Pick up groups with no members SQL quire CUCM 10.5

Matthew Collins mcollins at block.co.uk
Tue May 18 04:07:56 EDT 2021

Hi All,

Can someone point me I right direction for a SQL query I can run to show me all pickup groups with no directory number associated with them.

I had a search and can find a command that will return all pickup groups with their members.

run sql select n.dnorpattern, n.description, pg.name as PickupName from numplan n join  pickupgrouplinemap pglm on n.pkid = pglm.fknumplan_line join pickupgroup pg on pglm.fkpickupgroup = pg.pkid

I could work backwards from that output, but hoping someone has the knowledge to just show pickup groups with no members.

Thanks in advance.