[cisco-voip] Vmware 6.5 Vulnerability...

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 15 11:28:21 EDT 2021

One more thing to watch out for is incompatible VIB files upon upgrade attempt. I believe the solution is to delete those VIBs and then upgrade. Then reconcile again using ucshwtool

https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-computing-system/cisco-custom-iso-upgrade-to-esxi-6-5-conflicting-vibs-error/td-p/3780417

Credit goes to Anthony Holloway for first alerting me to this. And for reminding of the link. ;)

Sent from my iPhone