[cisco-voip] Hopefully this is an easy question.... user activity reporting..

Cannizzaro, Vince Vince.Cannizzaro at hamilton.ca
Fri Feb 4 13:37:56 EST 2022

Hi Tim,

The way I’ve done it is going into RTMT > AuditLog Viewer > Select the Publisher from the drop down list.  Under Audit App Logs expand to see the different days worth of logs that have been archived.
Next, sort by Resource Accessed, and scroll to “Cisco Self Service”.  There you should see the users under the UserID column

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D819CC.6A4B1D40]
Vince Cannizzaro
Network Analyst I
Information Technology Services