[cisco-voip] CER for Europe... variable length dial plan and PSAP callback

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Feb 4 15:46:33 EST 2022

For the callback, maybe just use translation patterns for each callback
number to go to a fixed-length number that matches the CTI RP for callback.

You could make dummy numbers like:
9131000
9131001

Then your ELIN would need to match in CER too to be 1000/1001 but you can
hard set the actual ELIN on your outbound route patterns.

It makes exporting PS-ALI info from CER not work but I don't see that used
much anyways.