[cisco-voip] CUC 10.5 to 14 ER Not working

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jan 3 14:58:21 EST 2022

Seems like Unity clustering isn’t as trouble free as they’d have us believe. :(

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2022, at 2:40 PM, Buchanan, James <james.buchanan2 at gmail.com> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the University of Guelph. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If in doubt, forward suspicious emails to IThelp at uoguelph.ca

The refresh upgrade with CUCM gives you the option to decide when to move to the new version but Unity Connection doesn’t. I didn’t find any bug ID around this, but I imagine you’ll have to either 1) switch the publisher back to 10.5 (utils sytem switch-version) and then upgrade the subscriber, or 2) rebuild the subscriber from scratch with 14.

Thanks,

James