[cisco-voip] Jabber/Webex E911Notification

Florian Kroessbacher florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:46:52 EST 2022

Hy

we put this on a normal internal Webserver.

If you start Jabber you have to say ok, only after that it's registering.
so we have made a small integration that updates your UC Service Profile
(or if u aren't running a 12.x Version of CUCM) or your Device Config to do
not have this Configured for 3 Months, so u start Jabber and it get's
registered.

You should always test the Popup on Release Changes

Rapidly and Jabber is something .....

--

Florian Krößbacher
florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com