[cisco-voip] ATA Devices

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jan 25 09:42:47 EST 2022

What’s the advantage of third party ATAs over Cisco branded?

As far as I know, you’d be stuck with a third party SIP device which has little centralized configuration options. Centralized upgrades and true failover are top of my list.  Oh, and I’m not a pro, but from what I understand, they don’t understand tftp config so you stuck configuring each device manually.

Sent from my iPhone