[cisco-voip] ATA 186 question

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jan 27 16:52:03 EST 2022

Ah. Neat. I didn’t catch that. We just bought a bunch of switches. I’ll have to ask about which model.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2022, at 4:45 PM, Buchanan, James <james.buchanan2 at gmail.com> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the University of Guelph. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If in doubt, forward suspicious emails to IThelp at uoguelph.ca

Hello,

That example only applies to GigabitEthernet ports. The UXM switches don’t have GigabitEthernet ports. They have 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports.

Thanks,

James