[cisco-voip] UCCX Script Browsing Issue

JASON BURWELL JASON.BURWELL at foundersfcu.com
Wed Jul 13 08:57:16 EDT 2022

Has anyone had an issue where some scripts could not be seen by the Script Editor application browser or when searching the directory with the GUI however the script is there, works and can be opened up with the editor if you type the exact script name in the to the filename field manually? I saw this before once back in 11.6 but I'm seeing it again in 12.5, same server upgraded a few months back. Only seems to be affecting a limited number of scripts.

Thanks
Jason