[cisco-voip] Expressway warning on unsupported VM configuration

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Tue Jul 26 07:19:51 EDT 2022

After upgrading from 14.0.5 to 14.0.8 on my expreway VMs, it now gives a warning about unsupported VM configuration. The only info is it points to the web page given Cisco's VM requirements for UCS and third-party hosts. At least everything I see, we fit those requirements, but I'm betting it some new requirement relating to the generate of Intel processors. Does anyone know how to get more info about what it's warning about?