[cisco-voip] Expressway Clustering...

Adam Pawlowski ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Fri May 13 10:11:14 EDT 2022

We ran into something similar in the past where things get generated in the background but aren’t visible in the GUI.

Traversal zones that allocate ports for disabled protocols, but then throw an alarm about port conflicts as they’re configured.

From what I can tell, LocalZone should have been a zone in VCS land, but has since disappeared from Expressway. It may be floating in the background somewhere and may be worth a look through the xapi to see if it’s visible and get poked.

Adam Pawlowski
Network Engineer | Network and Communication Services
University at Buffalo Information Technology (UBIT)
243 Computing Center, Buffalo, NY 14260
[contact_line]