[cisco-voip] UCCX 32 bit ODBC connection

Ray Maslanka ray.maslanka at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:33:53 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Have a client looking to extract data directly from the UCCX database using
the uccxhruser.

Setting up the ODBC connection / adding the DSN using the 32 Bit Windows
administrator and the IBM Informix ODBC driver 4.10.TC9DE seems to work
fine.

Creating a MS SQL linked server or even a simple python script to connect
to the DSN from a 64 bit version of MS SQL or python seems to be a
challenge.  The last time I've had success with this I suspect the
environment was 32 bit across the board.

Has anyone worked with this 32 bit database / 64 bit application
combination recently successfully?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.