[cisco-voip] Alternative to Unity Connection

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Nov 11 14:59:56 EST 2022

You're really just doing a Forward No Answer/Forward Busy to another
number.  That would work for any voicemail platform that can look at the
Diversion header to map to a user.  I think it used to be fairly popular to
use the Microsoft voicemail platform I think through S4B but not sure it
works the same on teams.