[cisco-voip] Cisco UCCX Roadmap

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:22:59 EDT 2022

I believe 14.x is officially planned for UCCX but no commitment of a
release past that point.  UCCX 12.5 added remote agent support via reverse
proxy and agent device selection which were the big features people were
waiting for.

We do custom work to get Google Dialog Flow working with UCCX but it seems
like there's no plan to add CCAI natively to UCCX at any point and only
officially to support UCCE/WXCC.

We're moving several UCCX/UCCE customers to WXCC.  There's an ODBC
connector tool to allow accessing an on-prem DB via REST API.