[cisco-voip] quick question about UCCX license

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdpolytech.ca
Tue Apr 11 12:06:09 EDT 2023

We just received an updated license for our UCCX cluster.  (On pub one sub).
I have loaded the license but want to confirm that to apply the license I
need to restart the two VM's or is there a command line that I can run to
apply the license?   Leaving on vacation in 4 days and the current license
expires in 6 days hence the new license to apply and also why I am hoping my
mind is mush and I am unsure of required steps.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

Terry