[cisco-voip] Compatibility question

Charles Goldsmith w at woka.us
Thu Mar 9 16:53:56 EST 2023

Yes, runs fine on 7.03k, which is the latest patch IIRC.

>From the docs:

   - *ESXi patches* within a supported ESXi major/minor/maintenance (e.g.
   patch 6.7.0d for "L1TF – VMM" mitigation): all are supported unless
   otherwise indicated, or if they clash with other requirements in this
   document.

Found in
https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/virtualization/cisco-collaboration-infrastructure.html