[cisco-voip] Certificate issue and I am rubbish at certificates. (full disclosure)

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed May 24 12:00:12 EDT 2023

It sounds like something is different between the old and new certs (besides the dates). As far as clients accessing Unity via a browser, the callmanager-trust certs are not involved. I'm not even sure they are used at all on a Unity server. I've never touched them.

I would take a look at the old and new certs and make sure the subject and SAN fields are all the same. There can be a lot of reasons for cert errors and the errors are all similar and hard to diagnose without access to the browser throwing the error, but that's the first thing I would check.

Matthew Loraditch
Sr. Network Engineer
direct: 443.541.1518