[dc-ops] Inside DCs

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Feb 21 09:41:05 EST 2012

We all know that there are some concerns that are important to you if you're
operating -- or operating in -- an outside data center, like a colo.

Are there any specific considerations that are important to you in the
reverse situation: things that matter to a corporate DC but not to a
commercial one?

One specific point: anyone got any comparative safety information for
diesel vs LPG fueled gensets?  (80-100KW range)

Cheers,
-- jra