[dc-ops] Fw: nice book

bensons bensons at queuefull.net
Sat May 13 00:52:16 EDT 2017

Dear,

Have you already read  this book?   I'm impressed! You have to read  it definitely, you  may find it here  http://thatcher.adamac.org

bensons

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 12:52 AM
To: bensons at queuefull.net
Subject: Thanks for share

I agree.  Honestly my biggest gripe with  the game is the small number of  maps and how  they don't match the  geographical regions  missions  happen in.  It bugs me that you can  get  the  swamp map in the middle of Mexico or the snowy  barge in Florida.   The DOS game actually did  this rather well.   An expansion that would be nothing more than a  ton of maps a second wave  option to sync  them geographically to mission location  would make me so happy, even if people would  complain that it was nothing more  than  a  large  map pack.

The only other  thing  I  want is a  co-op/competative multiplayer option where  people run the  different  continents XCOM  branches vs player run  EXALT in a Civ  kind  of way  where  they could re-enforce and invade each others missions.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10