[dev-disc] FW: [802.1] Task Group ballot of P802.1ab/D6 (Connectivity Discov ery)

CONGDON,PAUL (HP-Roseville,ex1) paul.congdon at hp.com
Fri Oct 31 08:10:21 EST 2003

Comments are welcome from non-voting 802.1 members... Use the ballot form if
you are so inclined...  We hope to move to 'full working group ballot' out
of the November meeting and then the 'sponsor ballot' formality at the next
IEEE meeting.  This is our best shot at complete technical content.  The
full working group ballot after this should address any final technical
hurdles...

Paul