[e-nsp] Problems with Dot1q and Cisco Routers

Daniel Concepcion dani at danielcp.net
Fri Jan 17 02:10:05 EST 2003

Hi People,

I have the following problem:
When I connect two cisco routers to the switch and use dot1q vlan for
interconnect the two routers.  The OSPF adjacency in the cisco routers change
from loading to full every few minutes.

I have cfg the vlan with the IP protocol and the ports are also in use in
other vlan as untag without any problem and with the extreme talking ospf
with the cisco routers without issues.

Do you know if i need cfg the vlan in the extreme with any thing special ?
Is out there any know issue with this configuration, I don't find anything :(

Regards,
Daniel