[e-nsp] Dead MSM in a Black Diamond

Fernando Krahe fernando at tche.br
Tue Oct 28 12:11:56 EST 2003

Thanks Mikael.

The environment is pretty stable. Well, rephrasing I would say it was stable
;-)
There are only two switches running layer 2 with a group of routers attached
to the same vlan. The changes in the environment occur at a low rate, so
although there are no dynamics any more, the switch is still operating as it
was before that happened.

Thanks,
Fernando