[e-nsp] Possible to add 1 port as untagged to 2 different VLANs?

F J ripprapp at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:14:01 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have a hub connected to port 17 in my Summit48i running SW7.4. To that hub
I have connected 2 computers, one on the 192.168.0.0/24 net and the other on
the 172.16.0.0/16 net.

These two computers are part of two different VLANs configured in the
Summit. Since the hub does not support VLANs I would like to add the Summit
port17 as untagged in both VLANs.

Is it possible to add 1 port as untagged to 2 different VLANs in the Summit?
How do I do it?

I saw something about creating own "protocols", but I mean, in my case both
computers are running standard TCP/IP.

BR
/// Fredrik

(I know it's a strange "setup" and this is not really the network setup, but
it describes exactly what I want to do, even if it's rather weird :) )