[e-nsp] vlan trunk between summit 400 and cisco 3750

Jonathan Ruano jonathan.ruano at interoute.com
Fri Aug 25 07:13:24 EDT 2006

Yu-lin,

I'm still getting acquainted to the Extreme swiches, but I'd check a
couple of things:

a) Make sure ip forwarding is enabled on the summit (not sure if these
switches have/need this.)

enable ipforwarding vlan "v100"

b) VLAN 100 should be created on the cisco (e.g, conf term, vlan 100,
exit, exit)

You may want to see if you can see the Mac addresses of both devices on
the switches.

Jon
Information transmitted in this message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the addressee you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone and
you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.

Opinions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood
as neither given nor endorsed by it.

We do not accept liability for any viruses that may be transmitted in or with this message or attachments.

Unless specifically stated otherwise in this e-mail, this e-mail and the information contained in it or
attached to it shall not create any binding contractual relationship between the recipient or any other
party and Interoute.

Further information about the group is available from our website at www.interoute.com.