[e-nsp] rate-limit

infothec at web.de infothec at web.de
Sat Aug 18 05:45:40 EDT 2007

this depends on what you mean with creates more damage than help. I do not remember that i-series damage the traffic, because those are able rate shape. you have not a great granularity, but it works. if this damage your traffic, I think your traffic will always damaged by rate limiters (as in the 200, 450s) or rate shapers. is your traffic UDP or TCP? in the case of TCP it should work well. more bad for UDP traffic. reg hvm