[e-nsp] Extreme switches inquiry and feedback

Samit janasamit at wlink.com.np
Fri Nov 23 10:45:55 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am new member to this list. I am looking to purchase few metro line
switches. I have 3 choices Extreme Summit X250a-24x series , Cisco
Catalyst 3400ME and Foundry's FastIron FES-12-GCF. Being used to working
in Cisco environment, it will be really a new experience for me to make
a move towards Extreme products, therefore  just wanted to know your
expert opinions about using extreme products (pros and cons) along with
Cisco gears in a ISP network.

Thanks,

Regards,
Samit