[e-nsp] Palm Vacations, DFI Announces Upgrade to Coastal Vacation Travel Package Product

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 07:42:33 EST 2008

Palm Vacations, DFI Announces Upgrade to Coastal Vacation Travel Package
Product

(PRWEB) September 27, 2007 -- Decide Freedom International (DFI) is an
independent marketing and business development company that currently
markets Coastal Vacation Travel Packages. The Coastal Vacations Travel
package has been in the market place for over 14 years marketed by
Independent business owners. DFI, announced to their membership and client
base that there have been some additional upgrades to their Travel
Memberships.

 "As a business owner who earns my living marketing these memberships I feel
completely blessed to see improvements made to the product without any
additional cost being passed on to my clients.", says Renae Heikkila
Platinum Director.

 As announced by Decide Freedom International, there have been additional
upgrades to all three membership options at no additional charge to clients.
These updates include:

 A new grocery travel card, an exciting Disney World Vacation for 6 days/5
nights and 2 tickets to a theme park, new vacations from Get Up and Go, a
Florida Holiday for 8 days/7 nights including complimentary lodging and 2
tickets to a Disney theme park, Buy one get one free Dream cruises for 3-17
days with Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and Carnival Cruise lines and all
inclusive vacations with Wyndham Resorts are all added to the package for
the members of Coastal Vacations to start enjoying immediately.

 Decide Freedom International's membership is ecstatic about the upgrades.

 "These upgrades are free since I am already a member, this is great!",
stated Jackie O'Quinn, Platinum Member.

 Stacy O'Quinn stated, ?It is nice to be able to market a product that is
constantly evolving and improving without additional costs for the end
user.?

 To get updates to the packages, DFI has indicated that clients merely need
to send in a self addressed stamped envelope to the shipping center and you
will receive all the updates to the package.