[e-nsp] Running EAPS and RSTP simultaneously

Samit janasamit at wlink.com.np
Wed May 7 04:08:47 EDT 2008

Hi

I know it is difficult to predict it may or might not work until someone
is already doing it or I myself conduct lab simulation. But need
positive response to before buying expensive test extreme switches.

Basically I am trying to segment my big L2 network without using MPLS
routers in core.I am trying to make smaller isolated rings running Rstp
at the edge and EAPS ring in the Core, but the different rstp rings
should not communicate/overlap(exchange bpdu) with each other through
Extreme eaps rings and viceversa in case of EAPS.

Regards,
Samit