[e-nsp] etherchannel in ExtremeWare ?

Ronald Nsubuga nsubugr at itxpertz.net
Fri Oct 24 09:45:34 EDT 2008

Hello,
Replied in-line.

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Marcin Kuczera <marcin at leon.pl> wrote:

> hello,
>
> Well, I don't know all the abbreviation, but - is there a possibility to
> bind 2 gigabit ports together and make them to be something like
> etherchannel ?

Yes it's possible by using LACP / address based or the other respective
aggregation methods at the other layers.

> I need to do a mirroring on a vlan, where up+down is more than 1G.

When done with link aggregation you can implement the shared port in the
mirroring configuration.

> EW7.6

Uhm ... haven't tested it off this version BUT would be nice to try and find
out if you can have the above tried out though am quite should it's
something you can achieve from the XOS 12.x and above.

--
Regards,

Ronald Nsubuga,
skype: nsptash

"I don't speak for anybody but myself - that's enough trouble"