[e-nsp] OT - Design guides

root net rootnet08 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 07:30:36 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Cisco guides would work but I am looking for something Extreme specific?
When you're in networking any thing should be transparent to the hardware at
least I would hope or think.  I am trying to get into Extreme as we picked
up a few BDs cheap. Who knows!  I guess the user guides will have to do!

Thanks again everyone!

Rootnet