[e-nsp] etherchannel in ExtremeWare ?

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Tue Jun 30 15:20:58 EDT 2009

xdsgrrr wrote:
> enable sharing 3 grouping 3-10
> and all configurations that is done on port 3 will be valid for this
> etherchannel

ok, finally I'am going to use it on passive CWDM system with simple
transponders (in fact, ethernet converters).
Now, there is my question:

- port 4:1 and 4:2 are load sharing, both 1000BaseT.
What happens if port 4:1 goes down ?
will the transmission run non interrupted via port 4:2 ? (with
insufficient bandwith)

Ok, let's say, that one of the links goes down, but physically 4:1 and
4:2 are UP - as I understand, I should use LACP to keep it running
correctly via remaining link ?

Regards,
Marcin