[e-nsp] Summit400 and license limitation

Fabian fabian.extr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 05:54:46 EDT 2010

Hello,

You can find the info in the User/Concept Guide Annex.

Licence Advanced Edge:
EXOS 12.4 (for the Summit X250) limitation OSFP-Edge is maximum 4 active
interfaces and (not DR applicable if IP Subnet larger than /30)
PIM, only PIM-SM with max 2 active interface and no RP)

	If you want no more this limit you have to buy a switch that is CORE
License capable (X450a, X480, X650, BD) they are more powerfull to handle
more features.

EW 7.8
PIM-SM and OSPF but with max. 2 interfaces active.

Fabian.