[e-nsp] VLAN/FDB/MAC question

Jay Nakamura zeusdadog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 14:49:39 EST 2010

To answer my own question, Extreme Support says this is by design and
they only have one FDB per switch and can't be fixed.

Consensus among other NSP lists is that it shouldn't be this way in
this day and age.

Does anyone have any counter information on this?  If this is the
case, I will have to drop using Extreme switches at all from now.