[e-nsp] EAPS - Fail-timer-exp flag set. Domain state: Complete

Fabian fabian.extr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:56:00 EDT 2010

Not sure that the counter is linked to the EAPS issue :

Rx-Invalid-Vlan-Intf -

Vlan interface for incoming vlan cannot be found.

Rx-Undersize-Pkt -

Packet length is less than the length of the header.

Rx-Invalid-8021Q-Tag -

VlanTypeLength field in Ethernet header does not match the default Ethernet
value for 8021Q Tag.

Rx-Invalid-SNAP-Type -

SNAP value in Ethernet header is invalid.

Rx-Invalid-OUI -

OUI value in Ethernet header does not match 00:E0:2B.

Rx-EEP-Unsupported-Version -

Unsupported EEP version. EEP version should be 1

Rx-EEP-Invalid-Length -

Length in EEP header is greater than the packet length.

Rx-EEP-Checksum-Invalid -

EEP checksum is invalid.

Rx-Domain-Invalid -

Control vlan of incoming PDU does not have any EAPS domain associated with
it.

Rx-Lif-Invalid -

LIF for ingress port cannot be found.

I would suggest to open a case at TAC.

You can also use the command : debug eaps check config (on EXOS) on each
EAPS switch to check if there is some configuration anomaly.

Regards, Fabian.