[e-nsp] BPDU-guard in EXOS 12.4.3.5

Changjie changjie81 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:59:56 EDT 2011

hello all,
anyone successfully tried in mentioned subject and works?

my setup:
bd8810 [1:21] --- [21] x460

I did the normal STP configurations but see this status in the CLI:
[snip]
Edge Port Safe Guard: Enabled (but inactive: Port not configured as
                                            802.1w in Edge mode)
Bpdu Restrict: Enabled (but inactive: Port not configured as
                                            802.1w in Edge mode)
[snip]
Flag (g) is up.
1:21   PVST+  FORWARDING 4     eRbb-d-g-- 16       8015
 10:00:00:04:96:52:21:12

Anyone knows how to configure 'edgeport' in dot1W?
Searched in the concept and command reference but can't seem to relate any.

I tried on dot1D but the port still doesnt block..

<-- bd8810
create stpd s106
configure stpd s106 priority 8192
configure stpd s106 default-encapsulation pvst-plus
enable stpd s0 auto-bind vlan Default
enable stpd s106 auto-bind vlan ip6
configure stpd s106 ports mode pvst-plus 1:21
configure stpd s106 ports cost auto 1:21
configure stpd s106 ports priority 16 1:21
configure stpd s106 ports link-type broadcast 1:21
configure stpd s106 ports edge-safeguard enable 1:21
configure stpd s106 ports bpdu-restrict enable 1:21
enable stpd s106 ports 1:21
configure stpd s106 tag 106

Or am i missing something out?

Thanks!