[e-nsp] EoMPLS

Michał Margula alchemyx at uznam.net.pl
Wed Aug 22 07:08:51 EDT 2012

Hello,

Have you tried doing EoMPLS on Extreme Networks switches? We have no
experience whatsoever with MPLS on Extremes, but managed to run it on
Cisco 6500. Now we are trying to do it between Cisco 6500 (Sup720-3bxl)
and Extreme x670.

Switches can see them via LDP discovery and are seen as neighbors.
Problems starts with VC, which is always down. Could you lead me in some
direction how to debug/fix that? And to be clear - when using xconnect
for EoMPLS on Cisco I need to use VPWS on Extreme side?

Thanks!

--
Michał Margula, alchemyx at uznam.net.pl, http://alchemyx.uznam.net.pl/
"W życiu piękne są tylko chwile" [Ryszard Riedel]