[e-nsp] Getting configuration files via SNMP

Alexander Shikoff minotaur at crete.org.ua
Wed Nov 20 09:34:50 EST 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 01:42:55PM +0100, Micha? Margula wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I would like to periodicaly do a copy of switch configs via SNMP. It
> works fine on Cisco, Zyxel and D-Link but I can't get it to work on
> Extreme (x670):
> [...]

I have not ever used Extreme MIB for that. Actually I don't remember why...
Maybe I got the same problem, maybe XOS didn't provide SNMP OIDs for that
earlier. Instead I'm using Perl script based on Net::Telnet CPAN module.
It just runs across my Extreme boxes and executes 'upload configuration'
command.

--
MINO-RIPE