[e-nsp] Extreme Ware issue on Summit400

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Fri Jan 10 10:03:34 EST 2014

hello,

my friend has a problem, on working Summit400 in configuration there are
commands:

: enable ospf export static ospf-export-map
: enable ospf export direct ospf-export-map

However, if I try to execute such exported configuration to another,
identical switch I got:

enable ospf export static ospf-export-map

Syntax error at token ospf-export-map

Next possible completions:
         cost <route map>

enable ospf export direct ospf-export-map

Syntax error at token ospf-export-map

Next possible completions:
         cost <route map>

current software release is:
Primary EW Ver:   7.8e.3.5 [ssh]

In my opition, these commands are some remainings from some old software
release, and had been removed/syntax changed in current software release....
Am I right ?

Regards,
Marcin