[F10-nsp] welcome

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sat Dec 4 09:19:47 EST 2004

	right now there are only 16 people on the list, but
at least one subscribed from the vendor in question :)

	hope people find the list of value..  unlike most other lists
i host, i don't watch the list.. (no force10 gear in my network currently)
so should anything happen to the list, contact me directly, or via the
-owner alias.

	usual caveats: you must be a member to post, you must post from
your subscribed address, and this is a techincal list, so sales
solicitations are off-topic and may cause you to be banned.

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net